Intumescent Putty Pads
Intumescent Acoustic Putty Pads have been developed to maintain the acoustic integrity and fire resistance of plasterboard partitions, where plastic electrical socket boxes penetrate them. They also make a significant contribution to the reduction of air leakage in properties helping reduce energy costs and carbon emissions.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Provides fire protection.
- Reduces noise transfer.
- Pre-cut cross shape ensures hassle free installation.
- Low smoke emission.
- Maintenance free.
- Remains malleable.
- Long service life.
- Available for single and double sockets.
Suitable Wall Construction:
Suitable for use with:
Metal and Plastic Back Boxes 35mm and 47mm deep.
- Tested in accordance with BS 476:Part 20:1987 and EN1366-3. The pads provide up to 2 hours fire protection.
- Measurement of airborne sound insulation was made in accordance with BS EN ISO 140-3:1995.
- Single number quantities were calculated in accordance with BS EN ISO 717-1 :1997.
- The putty pads provide a Weighted Sound Reduction (Rw) of up to 67dB.
|PFPPPS||Single Box Internal Putty Pad||20|
|PFPPPD||Double Box Internal Putty Pad||20|