Intumescent Domestic Ventilation Sleeves
The Firefly 109 Vent Duct Fire Sleeves provide up to 2 hours fire resistance to round and rectangular PVC ventilation ducting. The Firefly 109 Vent Duct Fire Sleeves are fire tested to BS 476 and EN 1366-3:2009, the accepted British and European wide fire test standard required to meet UK Building Regulations. The latest EN fire testing was carried out using the Uncapped/ Uncapped (U/U) pipe / duct end configurations as required for ventilated systems. The Firefly 109 Vent Duct Fire Sleeves are particularly for use in plasterboard partitions, but can be used in blockwork walls.
Product Features and Benefits:
- 30, 60 and 120 minute fire rated Integrity and Insulation.
- Simple and quick to install, no screws or supports needed.
- No metal sleeving required.
- Available to fit most common vent duct sizes.
- Assessed for use in series around multiple ducts.
Suitable Wall and Floor Construction:
Plasterboard Partition, Concrete, Blockwork or Brick Walls.
Suitable for use with:
- Domestic Ventilation PVC Ducting.
- 110 x 54, 204 x 60, 225 x 25, 300 x 25 and 220 x 90 Rectangular Duct.
- 100mm, 125mm and 150mm Round Duct.
Plasterboard Partitions and Masonry Walls.
- BS EN 1366-3: 2009 & BS 476: Part 20: 1987.
- EI120 (120 mins Integrity & Insulation).
- Report No.’s: RF10167, IF11007, IF10066, IF05055, IF06016 / Chiltern Fire PAR/11078/01-IFC Assessment.
|PFPVDS20460||204 x 60mm Vent Duct Fire Sleeve Low Profile 2Hr||6|
|PFPVDS11054||110 x 54mm Vent Duct Fire Sleeve Low Profile 2Hr||10|
|PFPVDS22090||220 x 90mm Vent Duct Fire Sleeve Low Profile 1Hr||12|
|PFPRVDS100||100mm Round Domestic Vent. Fire Sleeve 2Hr||18|
|PFPRVDS125||125mm Round Domestic Vent. Fire Sleeve 2Hr||24|
|PFPRVDS150||150mm Round Domestic Vent. Fire Sleeve 2Hr||12|